Menu
philmep
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Voicemail

Hi,

As with a few on here, I'd like to de-activate my landline voicemail but don't appear to be able to do so either via the handset or online. 

Can someone assist please?

Thanks

Phil

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail

Hi there Phil (@philmep)

Welcome back to our Community! For our free voicemail (standard VM that comes with all landlines) you can either have it active or remove it totally. We don't have the option to de-activate it; this option only comes with the Voicemail Plus system where the customer can control the diverts. 

We'll be more than happy to remove the feature from your account and landline for you though; once requested, it will be removed within 24 hours. I have located your account information from your Forum details so will pop you a Private Message so we can go through security and get this sorted out for you. 

Please look out for the Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
philmep
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Perfick.   Thanks

Perfick.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Perfick.   Thanks

Hay there @philmep

Cheers so much for your Private Message 🙂 

I have actioned the disconnection of the Voicemail for you today and this should be removed from your line within 24 hours. 

Pop back if you have any issues with this past around 11am tomorrow and we can check this for you if needed!

Thanks - stay safe 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos