Menu
nicolehmwebb
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Voicemail removal

I need help with removing the voicemail on the landline please it is reasonably urgent. My mother is dying from cancer and we are missing important calls from the hospital etc. She does not understand how to use voicemail and is only comfortable using the same answerphone she has had for years.

I have phoned customer services several times and have had no luck. One tried to give me the instructions to remove it for the mobile phone. Another tried to get me to dial #75. The third attempt, they think they managed it but it wouldn't take effect for 30 days? I don't think that sounds right.

I am hoping that someone can assist me with this please. 

With thanks

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail removal

Hi nicolehmwebb, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you've not been able to get this sorted as of yet. We can certainly look in to this for you but it's worth noting that any changes on the telephone features take 24 hours to process. I will need to pass data protection with you but will be able to get this sorted for you.

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail removal

Hi nicolehmwebb, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I'm glad I have been able to get everything resolved for you. If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know via here 🙂 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos