cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail hangs up mid message

nleaney
Dialled in

Hello,

My landline was transferred to my SuperHub yesterday.  I thought everything was working correctly but I've now got a voicemail but when I try to retrieve it, midway through reading out the message the line goes dead.  I'd actually prefer to turn off voicemail since I have an answerphone with call screening but I can't get as far as any options to disable the service before it hangs up on me.

Can you advise and/or disable voicemail on my line please?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @nleaney 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you have been having issues with your voicemail since the landline switchover. To best help, I am sending you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @nleaney 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you have been having issues with your voicemail since the landline switchover. To best help, I am sending you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

No problem at all @nleaney Glad to have been able to help 🙂

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team