Menu
Jerry40
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Voicemail Rings

Since Monday 6 July I have been trying to get the rings on my voicemail increased from 6 to 10 rings. I have used the Messaging Service facility to talk to FIVE different people to get this done.  Each one has told me that the change will take from between 24 to 72 hours and each time it has not been done.  The last person said they would 'take ownership' of this issue.  This was on Monday 27 July, and needless to say the change has still not been done. I have even had a complaint raised (No 104158594, but have had nothing in response from Virgin. I cannot believe it is beyond the wit of anyone there to do this SIMPLE change, but the staff are either not trained, or do not understand what I am after.  I am fed up with having to go through security (5 TIMES!) so I am hoping beyond hope that someone from Virgin will pick this up and tell me who is in charge of Customer Services so I might have half a chance of getting this simple change done! This is really such poor customer service, it is no wonder Virgin do so poorly in this area in surveys!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail Rings

Sorry we still haven't managed to get it extended to 10 rings Jerry40 and can see you have contacted us. I've checked your rings and have personally added 10 rings just in case the data was stuck before.  Are you able to test it and let me know if it's okay? If not, I have another trick up my sleeve in case it's still stuck.

Thanks,

Lisa

Jerry40
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa. I have just checked and the rings have now been changed to 10!!  Can I thank you very much. I did contact the help desk again on Thursday 30 July, and was again told the change would be done in 48 hours. As you checked it today, it obviously hadn't been changed, so your intervention has clearly done the trick. I am very, very grateful.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have a magic keyboard with special powers  Jerry40 🙂

Thanks for letting me know it's worked so I don't need to get my other trick out. I'm sorry it's taken numerous attempts to get it done but at least it's sorted now. Let us know if you have anymore problems.

Thanks,

Lisa