Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Voicemail Plus

I subscribe to Voicemail Plus but it acts as standard voicemail and I can’t set up a PIN to access my messages remotely. 
Last month I had to go away for a few days and needed Voicemail Plus to work, so I contacted Technical support via 150. After waiting for 90 mins he bloke said he would reset the service. In fact what he did was cancel the service altogether so I had no voicemail at all. It took a week to get voicemail reinstated, mainly because the wait to speak to someone was so long I had to give up and try another day. When I did get voicemail reinstated I STILL couldn’t set a pin. 
I’m away again on Friday, so last night I one again attempted to get it sorted via 150. After being on hold for ages the bloke who answered said he had to put me through to someone else. Another 40 mins on hold. The next bloke said he had to put me through to Level 2 support. I was then on hold for over an hour . . . . and was cut off. So after nearly 2 1/2 hours on hold I got nowhere. 
I can’t face going through the whole process again, being on hold for ever and being put through to different people only to find they make the problem worse.  It doesn’t seem like a difficult issue to solve. Can someone please make sure that Voicemail Plus (which I’m already paying for) works on my account and kicks in after 10 rings?

When VM works it’s great. When something needs fixing it’s worse than dreadful. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail Plus

Hi Storm333,

Thank you for your post 🙂

I am sorry to hear this, we can certainly get this looked at for you, I will pop you over a private message asking for some details just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos