cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Noise but no new voicemails

Annie-b
Joining in

I notice others have recently suffered this problem, could someone get in touch to resolve it for me too!

5 REPLIES 5

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Annie-b,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue with your voicemail settings, would you be able to confirm for me if this is happening to your Virgin Landline or your Virgin Mobile? If it is Landline you may wish to follow our helpful troubleshooting tips here, alternatively if this is Mobile you can check here.

Joe

Hi Joseph, I'd already checked that out, all it says is maybe I have new voicemails, but I do not. There's nothing on the Voicemail Help or settings that I can change to get rid of this and when I've tried to contact Virgin, using 150, in the end I get cut off, so no help there!! I've also looked at the Virgin Landline Phone User Guide too, no help there either. I'm spending hours that I could use better, and it's really annoying.

Hey @Annie-b,

Thanks for clarifying this, so that I can look into this further with you I would like to invite you in for a private message to go over a few bits.

Joe

Yes please, that would be great!

Hey @Annie-b,

I have already sent you the message, if you look in the top right of your screen you will see the envelope icon, you can join me there.

Joe