forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
nannyph5
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Voice mail

My voice mail was taking 12 rings before it kicked in so l ask the community how to reduce the rings. I don't know how its happened but now it only rings 2 times, as l am not as young as l used to be the voice mail beats me. How can l get it to ring about 6 times before it kicks in. 

0 Kudos
likeaverjin
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Voice mail

Customer service can make it any number of rings up to 10 for you

0 Kudos
nannyph5
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tried that, they said because my phone is plugged into the modem they cant change the rings?????? That was a week ago.  Cant understand all of a sudden yesterday it went to 3 rings ????? so who changed it. Please who ever changed it can l have at least 5 rings.

0 Kudos
nannyph5
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Still got problems

Been on to Virgin yet again, every week for 15 months, been put through to various people, seems nobody has put the problem through the system, say its a problem in our area, although my son lives 100 yds down the road and has virgin, he hasn't got problems, say work will finish on 2nd Sept, l wait in anticipation !!! Phone rings once then voice mail kicks in, so really nobody can speak to us, as we are elderly and have to stay in a lot because of the virus, its our lifeline. Is there anyone who can help us with this problem?     

0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still got problems

@nannyph5 Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue, it doesn't get your issue resolved any quicker and is against the forum rules.  I have merged your threads.

@ModTeam Please can you ask one of the forum team to visit this thread and try to help as this can't be resolved by the community.

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still got problems

Good Morning, 

Thank you for taking the time to post on the forums. 

I would like to take a further look into this for you, I will need some account information in order to do this, please keep an eye on the purple envelope on the top right hand side of the screen for a direct message. 

Kind regards.

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for the post Nannyph5.

We can see a known area fault which may be affecting the services at the moment so we'd need this to complete before looking into the query.

This is currently scheduled to complete 02/09/2020 15:35.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos