cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice mail still thinks I have a mail on home phone

forshawj
Up to speed

Hello,

Our voice mail is making the tone to say there is a voice mail when we pick up the telephone - but although we have gone through 1571 again and again it still thinks it is there....

I even thought about creating a new voice mail to my land line via my mobile and then going into 1571 and deleting if that would then clear down .. but no .. a tad annoying! 

12 REPLIES 12

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello forshawj, thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear of this voicemail issues this must be annoying.

Please can you try to ring the voicemail and go through, will it let you listen to the message?

If it does let you listen to it, please do and then at the end it will ask you delete it by clicking a button.

Please let me know if this does anything. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thanks Matt. We already tried this but there is no message or message saved to listen to or delete.

I also tried to record a new message and was able to listen to that BUT after deleting that message then still the same tone when pickup.. almost feels like my VM needs to be reset.

I can DM you with account / telephone number if needed and you agree.

Regards

Jeff

Hey forshawj, thank you for reaching out. 

Yes I am going to send you a PM, so I can see what I can do from my end.

Please can you look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I have exactly the same problem, deleted the message and still get the tone also sent a new message myself deleted that and still have the message tone,

Thanks - at least I know I’m not going crazy 🙂 Seems to be a problem at VM side impacting multiple customers….

Did Matt say they were working on a fix?

My details taken by Matthew but nothing back yet.. 

Forget my post, ever now OK.

sorry should read everything