Menu
Kilalead
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Voice mail how to switch off.

I waited 25 minutes for 150 to answer only to ber lobbed to somebody else who did not answer for 10 minutes. I gave up wasting my life waiting for service from a company which appears to lack customer concern. Please somebody help me through Virgin’s bad customers service. How do I switch of voice mail and clear messages on landline?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voice mail how to switch off.

Hi Kilalead

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I can see you've spoke to the team since posting so I hope everything is resolved.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Kilalead
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Not resolved at all!!!!
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me. Can you expand on this please?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Kilalead
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

We had two queries; the first regards erasing messages and the second is why the phone only rings three times before going to message; cant get to it to answer in time
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Are you looking to still remove the voicemail?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Kilalead
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

We want to switch off voice mail and ensure the phone rings more than three times so we can answer it. Frankly I find Virgin to be totally unfriendly to its customers and we are now looking into alternative suppliers. It surprises me the lack of customer care from this company.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kilalead, 

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the community forums. I'm ver sorry to hear that you have been having this experience to have your voicemail services switched off. I can get this done for you. Have you been able to listen to your messages and have it cleared? Once I remove the mailbox, you will not be able to listen to these messages, but also without the voicemail, then your rings will automatically extend, unless you have your own voicemail or answering system.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos