Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Voice Mail Plus - not working.

Voice Mail Plus on my home landline does not work. When anybody calls the phone just keeps ringing and the Voice Mail service never answers the call. I have 'Manage My Privacy and calls' included in my package subscription but despite many calls to 150 and spending over 6 hours (mostly waiting to be answered) over the last 4 days I have been unable to get this issue resolved.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Voice Mail Plus - not working.

Hey jimcartledge,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your voicemail features on your line,

I have been able to locate your account and cannot see voicemail plus being added onto your account. When did you arrange for this to be added to your account?

Has the feature ever worked for you ?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven,

Thanks you for your very speedy response. Until last weekend I had a 'stand-alone' answering machine / telephone connected to my landline which is now no longer in use and is disconnected. When I set up my 'Manage my Calls and Privacy' the Voice Mail Plus service was not needed so was never set up. Any further help or advice you can give me would be most appreciated.

Kindest Regards,

Jim Cartledge.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I can arrange for the voicemail plus to be added to your account but that would be chargeable feature that would cost £2 per month or we have the normal voicemail feature that is available for free but I can see that no voicemail features have been added at all.

Would you like me to get the free voicemail or voicemail plus added to your account?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven,

Once again, thank you for your very prompt reply.  Dose my payment for 'Manage my Privacy and Calls' which I already pay not include 'Voice Mail Plus'?

RSVP,

Kindest Regards,

Jim Cartledge.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey jimcartledge,

My apologise you are correct and yes this should have been added to your account as part of the Manage My Privacy and calls' package that you have on your account.

We have checked the network and can see that the feature is added on correctly to your account and phone line, my colleague has taken your number off and rebuilt the feature onto your line. Please can you check if this is working now or not?

Also if you need me to confirm your pin, it is the same as before but if you need to know it please let me know and we can get this confirmed via a private message after data protection has been passed.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven,

Thanks once again. The system now appears to be operating correctly apart from the 'Message' indicator on my BT Decor 2200 flashes even when no new massages have been received. Your help in resolving this issue so far has been very much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

That's great to hear that the voicemail plus is now working for you @jimcartledge. I hope that you can fix the issue with your BT decor 2200 soon.

Are you ok with the pin number for your voicemail?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I'm OK with the PIN. Thanks once again for all your help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi jimcartledge, that is great news  and we are happy to hear that this is not resolved. Please let us know if you need anything. Chris.

0 Kudos