cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoIP Landline broken

DT2004
Joining in

Hi, I have virgin gig1 and anytime calls. I added anytime calls onto the account about a week ago and we've had nonstop issues. Incoming calls are fine but when calling out, the number dials, but then the line goes dead and then a tone plays (hang up tone). I have been on the phone to virgin media's tech teams and the fault management team. I am being talked down to like I don't know what I'm talking about. Very disrespectful. 

Does anyone have any idea why this keeps happening? I am using the hub5.

6 REPLIES 6

DT2004
Joining in

I'm having as issue as well. I added anytime calls onto the account about a week ago and we've had nonstop issues. Incoming calls are fine but when calling out, the number dials, but then the line goes dead and then a tone plays (hang up tone). I have been on the phone to virgin media's tech teams and the fault management team. I am being talked down to like I don't know what I'm talking about. Very disrespectful. 

Does anyone have any idea why this keeps happening? I am using the hub5. I think the hub I've got is faulty.

Hi @DT2004 

Thanks for posting. Please make your own thread and we'll be happy to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Perfect 🙂

Then we'll get to it asap.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

No one got back to me. Absolutely pathetic service 

Hi @DT2004 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you're unable to call mobiles from your landline and for any inconvenience this may be causing your household. I can see that you're currently liaising with my colleague Molly.  I will therefore leave you in her very capable hands.  I hope this gets resolved for you as quickly as possible.

Regards

Lee_R