I have signed up with Sky for tv, broadband, landline instead of Virgin. Virgin are now saying they will not release my landline number to Sky. The number is my ltd company telephone number so need to retain it.
My Ofcom complaint reference for this is 01105763.
1. You are responsible for the way theequipmentandservicesare used. You must not do any of the following acts or allow anyone else to do the following acts in relation to theequipmentand/orservices:
1. send a message or communication that is offensive, abusive, defamatory (damages someone's reputation), obscene, menacing or illegal;
2. cause annoyance, nuisance, inconvenience or needless worry to, or infringe the rights of, any other person;
3. perform any illegal activities;
4. break, or circumvent, (or attempt to do so), the security of our network,equipment, content, hardware or software;
5. deliberately receive, use, own, post, make available, transmit or publish, offensive, harmful and/or illegal material (including images of child abuse);
6. upload, download, post, publish, make available or transmit any information, content, material or software that is protected by copyright or other ownership rights of another person (or company) without the permission of its owner;
7. copy, distribute, make available, attempt to disassemble, decompile, create derivative works of, reverse-engineer, modify, sub-license, or use for any other purposes any software orequipmentwe provide except:
i) as set out in Section W in respect of open source software; and
ii) that you may make a back-up copy of the software we provide for your personal use; or
8. use any of theservicesin a manner not consistent with reasonable residential domestic use;
9. use any Internet Protocol (IP) address that we have not assigned to you. Put simply, you may not use theservicesto harm the service of another internet user or impersonate another user, whether on our network or external to our network. You acknowledge that we may change your Internet Protocol (IP) address from time to time without giving you notice as part of managing our network and providing services to our customers;
10. use theservicesin a way that:
i) risks degradation of services to other customers;
ii) puts our network at risk;
iii) is not in keeping with that reasonably expected of a residential customer; and/or
iv) breaks the law or infringes the rights of any other person.
11. The following acts are also not permitted:
i) copying or recording all or any part of theservicesexcept as may be permitted by law (and if this kind of copying becomes illegal in the future you must stop doing it);
ii) re-selling, or making any charge for watching or using, all or any part of theservices;and/or
iii) showing all or any part of theservicesto the public even where no admission fee is charged.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks
"or example whilst a reasonable amount of working from home is expected, your usage should be within what would be reasonably expected from a residential customer and we have no liability for any business losses you may suffer."
My usage is less than could be reasonably expected from a residential customer.
If you cannot provide assistance regarding the release of my landline to a new provider, as i requested, i suggest you could please refrain from replying.