Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin call divert not working

I signed up to call divert, but it's really hit and miss. It worked for a bit, then I found out it wasn't, so I called cust services, and after an hour on hold, was told i needed to have an actual phone plug in for it to work (which I don't have). This obviously wasn't correct as it was working previously without one. 2 days later I called back (another 40 mins on hold) and spoke with someone who confirmed that was rubbish.

A couple of days later it came back on. It worked for a week or 2, then lo and behold I found it wasn't working. So I called cust. services again. After another hr+ on hold, they said 'you need to restart your router once a month'. That was 17 days ago and it's not working yet again. So far over 3 hours on hold this month trying to sort out the problem. It's my business calls that need to be diverted, so lord knows how much this is costing me. 

Can anyone help? Can't face yet another pointless call to cust services. I'm seriously peed off with it now.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin call divert not working

Hi suzanne1001,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with your Caller divert, I've not been able to locate any account details for you so I've popped you over a private message so I can help.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos