Menu
Bazzameister
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin cables cut in garden

Hi. Whilst my wife was doing some gardening She has managed to cut a very shallow cable in my front garden. It’s has stopped all services to my house. TV, phone and broadband are all out. I have contacted customer services but said nobody can come until Tuesday evening. It is not in my house that is the problem it is on my front garden with no access issues. Not sure if I can get things sped up. I am clinically extremely vulnerable and still shielding so can’t go anywhere. Hope someone can help. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin cables cut in garden

Hi there @Bazzameister

Thank you so much for your first post and welcome to our Community Forums! It's great to have you here! 

I am so sorry to here you have suffered a cut cable, I can definitely have a look into this and see if we can sort something for you! I will send you a PM to discuss this further, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner alerting you to a new message! Thank you. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin cables cut in garden

if that is the next free engineer that will be why it can't be fixed until Tuesday. if a sooner appointment becomes available you might be able to move it to sooner.

Hopefully, it will be simple to repair. if it needs a repull that could take a lot longer