Menu
designer
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Phone Line problem

Hi

'Caller Display' and '1471' not working after recent Engineers visit to solve my landlines phone ringing problem. As I'm finding it difficult to get through to Virgin, could I use this platform for them to sort this problem out for me?

Many thanks.

designer

0 Kudos
goslow
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin Phone Line problem

If you have a look through the forum, you will see a few similar posts to yours. Seemingly a fix for one fault can sometimes disable caller ID and/or 1471 on the line. The forum team usually seem to be able to get this reinstated remotely.

Hang on for a forum team member to respond. They can take upto a week to reply. Don't mark a helpful answer or bump your post as this may possibly put you back in the queue.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello designer,

As @goslow has mentioned, sometimes a landline fault can accidentally bump off a feature and I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused. I've had a look at your details and have made sure that 1471 and Caller Display is on there. Can you check and let me know if they both work?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
designer
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa

Happy to say 'Caller Display' and 1471 both working. Thank you for sorting, I appreciate your help.

Regards

designer 

0 Kudos
designer
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi goslow

Thanks for your input, I appreciate your help.

Regards

designer

0 Kudos