cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media "order your new Hub now" email messages

raymillar
Joining in

Hi, Following receipt of Virgin Media email messages on 16/05/23 and 15/06/23 to "order your new Hub now" since the home phone service will switch to the new fibre network, I eventually managed to get through to someone at Virgin Media on 16/06/23. It was confirmed to me that the new hub order was placed, Order Ref: 74453013, and I would receive the new hub on 20/06/23. The package which subsequently arrived contains a new power supply only.

So, what about the new hub? When am I going to receive that? Outgoing calls are now not working on the landline. 

I can't bear the thought of calling Virgin Media on 150, so can I get some assistance and a resolution to this problem via this Community please?

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey raymillar,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your new hub, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks raymillar, glad that we could get this booked in for you. The technician will have all of the necessary equipment to complete the migration over to the fibre network.

If you do get the time after the visit, please let me know how it goes.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

raymillar
Joining in

Hello Steven. The visit by the technician was excellent and everything sorted perfectly. I just wish the 150 helpline could be similar. Unfortunately it's not a good experience..... However, thank you for resolving this particular issue via the community forum. Thanks a lot!