Menu
Superweeder
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media landline doesn't ring - sorry this mailbox is full

When I try to call my brother's VM landline it usually doesn't ring and there is a message - "sorry this mailbox is full, so you won't be able to leave a message right now. Thanks for calling and goodbye". A few days ago, after trying to make contact since before Xmas, it rang but we then needed 5 attempts before the crackling on the line subsided enough to have a call. He says he has erased all messages as far as he knows on his landline phone - and that was the first call he had received in many days. I have the same problem today.

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin Media landline doesn't ring - sorry this mailbox is full

Hi Superweeder, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear your brother is having an issue with his VM landline. 

In order to help, he will need to contact us himself. He can either do this by calling the team on 0345 454 1111 or by creating his own profile on the Forum. 

Once we are in contact with him, we can help take a look at things. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Superweeder
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you - I will try to get that message to him and will keep trying the line. Unfortunately, he doesn't have access to email at the moment as his laptop is being repaired. Is there any way you can escalate this?
0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Superweeder, 

I'm afraid not. We would need to speak to him directly so we can run through diagnostics with him. 

Apologies, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide