cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Bill Cannot be Paid and I'm Charged More Than I Should Be

gordonsgoodfell
On our wavelength

Hi,

I was alerted to my recent bill which was for £62.51.

So I tried paying it by dialling 150.

However, the phone number I punched in was not recognised by your system - presumably as a direct result of changing over to digital (as well as the other idiotic things in relation to the same thing - like Virgin Media sending me an adapter that ensured that my phone DIDN'T RING when someone called me!)

So I am unable to pay my present bill by phone. And I'm unable to pay my present bill online because there is a thick black bar over the card field (see attached screenshot).

Once again, Virgin Media has truly screwed up!

Now I get an email from VM stating that I owe £140!!!!!!

This is dated March 3. What has happened to the current bill of £62.51? It has suddenly changed to £70!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there NOTHING that Virgin Media can do properly????

I'm truly getting **bleep** sick of them. Really I am! They are a bunch of useless **bleep**s. They're not fit to run a **bleep** whelk stall.

virgin-media-online-payment-impossible-card-field-BARRED_COMPLETELY.jpg

31 REPLIES 31

Hello,

The bill does not tell me what I want to know. There are no credits shown.

Therefore it is not acknowledging the £62.51 I have already paid.

Show me the statement.

Hi @gordonsgoodfell,

I don't have access to statements or any billing from here to check and clarify things. However, I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can assist you further. Please respond to that when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!