cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Landline - Can't make outgoing calls

RussT1
Joining in

Hoping someone can help...I'm not at home but my wife has reported that the landline is not allowing outgoing calls. There is a dial tone but it then connects to the Virgin 150 menu. Seems like this has happened to others before but I can't see what the resolution is for this. I can't get anything helpful from the Help pages and can't get hold of anyone either (I'm hard of hearing so prefer to use the Live Chat). Can anyone here help?

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi RussT1,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are unable to make outgoing calls on your landline, so I can look further into this for you I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul,

My father is suffering from the exact same problem as RussT1. He is 98 and has hearing problems so has found it very difficult to get the issue resolved. I have tried on his behalf but again struggled with getting passed security as I am not the account holder.

I would be very grateful if you could let me know if there was a simple resolution to this issue or maybe guide me to who I should contact.

Many thanks

Barry

Hi @Barry_P 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies for the issues your father is having with his phone services. So that we can assist you more directly, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina