Menu
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Utter incompetence

Hi Bikespod,

Thank you for coming back to us, I am sorry to hear all this, I understand the frustration in trying to get this resolved and returning your partners unwanted new phone, we would be more than happy to look into this however it would need to be your partner that we deal with as she is the account holder.

I would advise you to sett up an account here for her or contact our mobile customer care again, she can also text  0753 305 1809 and a member of the team will pick this up, please note this is not an immediate response service and may take a while for a response .

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Tryingtoleave
Joining in
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul
are you seriously suggesting contacting mobile customer services? I think not. We have tried this many times with no response. 
I have set up an account for her on here as the only place where I seem to get any kind of response. Thank you for that by the way. 

Her username is Tryingtoleave. 
same information sent to her and she has copied and pasted it into the first post. 
we await your response. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tryingtoleave,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues trying to send your phone back and cancel the contract..

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Tryingtoleave
Joining in
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I am now awaiting a return pack to resolve this situation. If it turns up, I will update the thread once the account is fully closed. 

this forum is the only place it seems where you can actually get any meaningful help with account problems with Virgin. I hope.....

0 Kudos