cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent - vulnerable customer - please confirm engineer appointment

Marcus1969
Joining in

I spoke to Steven L last night by private message, an engineer was booked for Friday but he changed this to be today, Thursday 2nd, between 8 and 12 am. I subsequently received a message to say it would be Friday afternoon. 

Please confirm this will be today as arranged with Steven L! I am in an extremely vulnerable position at the moment without my landline, which I need for the police, doctor and my bank after being attacked and robbed. Please confirm asap that this is scheduled for this morning! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Marcus1969 thanks for getting back to us. 

Sorry for any confusion around your appointment. For future reference, it should show in your online account.  However, I am going to send you a quick private message, for your reassurance, as you've reached out to us.  Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Marcus1969
Joining in

Steven was very helpful and messaged me as follows: 

Hey Marcus1969, 

I have some good news, the appointment has now been changed tomorrow and the visit will take place between 8am and 12pm tomorrow.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Please confirm this is the case and someone will be coming tomorrow. 

Marcus1969
Joining in

I subsequently received this message via (unrepliable) email:

Our technician will help fix the fault
They'll be with you on Fri 3 Nov between 12PM & 4PM

Hello,
One of our technicians will be with you on Fri 3 Nov between 12PM & 4PM to help fix a fault with our services. Someone aged 18 or over must be in at that time, otherwise, a £25 charge will be added to your next bill.
To cancel or reschedule our visit, go to our appointment page to do so.
Take care,
The Virgin Media team

Please confirm there are crossed wires and this will be today as discussed with Steven_L
I have a serious condition and I am extremely worried about getting this sorted. 

Hi @Marcus1969 thanks for getting back to us. 

Sorry for any confusion around your appointment. For future reference, it should show in your online account.  However, I am going to send you a quick private message, for your reassurance, as you've reached out to us.  Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Marcus1969
Joining in

Thanks Lee, I appreciate your quick response. 

Thanks for getting back to us @Marcus1969 .

Please do update Steven_L with how things go.  And remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have. 
Regards
Lee_R

Marcus1969
Joining in

Just a heads up, engineer came and all fixed now. Thanks so much to Dan the engineer, and Lee and Steven on the Forum team for their excellent service. I appreciate your help when I was in a vulnerable situation and will happily give you top marks in the surveys. 

Thanks for getting back to us with an update @Marcus1969 

That's fantastic news.  Wrap up warm and stay safe 🙂

Regards

Lee