Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Upgraded to landline

I have just signed up for a Virgin landline, virgin have emailed me asking that I contact Virgin on a 0800 number they provided in their email. Virgin are saying there is a problem setting up my new Virgin landline I have tried to call the number Virgin stipulated in their email to me, but all virgin lines are closed due to covid crisis?

My existing BT line ends on May 6th I need the Virgin landline set up urgently, I have tried an email reply to Virgin, but no response I have also raised a complaint hoping to get some contact from virgin again no response- Please help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgraded to landline

Not all VM lines are closed, but they are very busy due to the current crisis shutting down call centres and reducing the number of staff in the remaining call centres.

If you can't get through on the phone then VM are recommending you send a text to 07533 051809 describing the issue and you should get a response, but it may take a day or two due to the current demand. This is a text only service, it does not support voice calls.

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgraded to landline

Many Thanks for the help
0 Kudos