Menu
KINGBLAZE1986
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upfront Line Rental Saver

What has happened to the Line Rental saver?

I have been using this Line Rental saver for the last 3 years and just got told that they dont do it anymore?

Now my bills look more expensive.  My bills were £28.70 per month and its shot up to £47.70 a month since it expired on 2nd May 2020.    (200mb and Talk Anytime)

Can anyone let me know why it doesnt exist anymore or what else i could do to save on line rental?

thanks

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upfront Line Rental Saver

Hello

I am afraid that the line saver is no longer available https://store.virginmedia.com/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/line-ren...

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin was the last of many companies to drop the LRS. (Sky was the first to discontinue it 5 years ago, closely followed by BT). 

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Roger_Gooner
Legend
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Plusnet still offers a 12-month LRS whilst BT gives you a month free if you pay line rental in advance by debit or credit card.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos