Menu
nawilson298
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unplugged virgin landline

I have unplugged my virgin landline as the only people ring me on it are Virgin media.

Just because its a virgin landline that does not give you the right to ring constantly all times of the day.

This is harassment.  the number in question 0800 052 1251.  I have blocked this on mobile but they still manage to leave silent voicemails.  When I have been able to speak to someone calling from Virgin Media Sales team I have politely told them I am happy with what I've got and to please stop ringing.

Do the people in virgin media Indian call centres understand the work NO and PLEASE STOP CALLING ME.  Its bad enough that they have taken UK jobs although recently most of my phone contact with virgin has been in the UK which is an improvement.

I will be getting a new cordless phone with nuisance call blocker as I prefer to call virgin 150 on a landline.  

So Do you still require a landline as part of a Virgin Media package or can I just Take TV and Broadband?  

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unplugged virgin landline

you have never needed a phone line for VM internet
0 Kudos
nawilson298
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ok I may get rid of my landline and just stick to mobile.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry to hear about the calls nawilson298. Can you check your online account and make sure that marketing is disabled? 

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos