Menu
electricshopnow
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Unlimited call international package

Hello guys I was spoken with 3 customers support team one of them was 2line team and I was asked how many minutes i can make monthly with a package talk more international and this customer support says up 6000 minutes per month. Then i contact again and i spoke with another customer support team was very rude and put some stuff notes in my account and says that I m only allowed to make 1000 minutes per month. So can someone telling me what is the exactly how many minutes i can make per month?

0 Kudos
electricshopnow
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unlimited call international package

Any reply to my question?

0 Kudos
goslow
Rising star
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

VM forum staff can take up to a week to reply. Bumping your own post may increase the time it takes them to respond.

In the meantime, have a look at this page

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/phone/compare

and the tariff guide below which might go some way to answering your questions

https://www.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virginmedia/dotcom/images/mobile-browse/downloads/010420_Eve...

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

HI electricshopnow, thanks for the message, there is no amount of minutes defined but this is subject to the fair use policy. If this is breached your will get a call and/ or letter advising you of this. Chris

0 Kudos
electricshopnow
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

So what is the policy fair usage? In the policy fair usage I can't find how many minutes i can make.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It doesn't state but when looking at the landline package, this is set to 1000. I would say that anything over that would be a breech. If you use too much we would be in touch informing that the fair use has been reached. ^Chris

0 Kudos
electricshopnow
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

But called again customer service representative says i can make up to 6000 per month but not every months and for the 1000 minutes it's for the 0845/0870.

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Okay, I'm unsure about the information provided by the agent you spoke with. I would advise going off the information we have provided. 

^Martin

0 Kudos