Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to speak to anyone to raise a phone line fault

My mother in law's home phone hasn't been working for 5 days.   Shes almost 80 years old and  has Parkinsons.  She has called from a mobile to report it but when she rings the number she was given, the person on the other end says that she has come through to the wrong department and they can't help her.   She has been with Virgin (NTL before that) for nearly 15 years.  She keeps being asked for her password, but she can't remember it as she has hardly ever needed to use it.  She has been sent an email to reset it, but she never uses email, doesn't have a smart phone or a computer.  Only Phone and TV.  She is having a hard time understanding how a communications company doesn't have the facility to allow its customers to telephone them to report a fault !?!?  Neither do I to be honest.  Whenever I try to call on her behalf I'm constantly told that only she can report the fault. (and that's after waiting nearly an hour on hold before being able to speak to someone)

She, nor I, know where to go from here.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to speak to anyone to raise a phone line fault

Hi Soupaman4

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies for this, let me PM you and we can get this sorted

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos