Menu
dndservicesltd
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to report a Phone fault

We ave 2 lines [MOD EDIT: REMOVED] and [MOD EDIT: REMOVED]both of which are having problems - we can dial out but when connection made there is no voice being received although they can hear us - we have a dial tone but no noises after phone number entered - cannot report on 150 as phone not working - Tried doing this online and just go round in circles with a phone test page that shows nothing wrong - Tried the online messaging system but no replies - my mobile number is [MOD EDIT: REMOVED]- David Watts

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
dndservicesltd
Just joined
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to report a Phone fault

Thank you for removing my numbers - how the hell are you supposed to contact me with a resolve
0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to report a Phone fault

Good Afternoon dndservicesltd,

Sorry to see that you've been struggling with our landline services.

The Moderators are here to ensure that no sensitive information is left exposed in a public arena, this is to help avoid scammers calling or using customers details to commit possible fraudulent activity.

In the meantime, can you please advise me if there's been any change on the status of the phone line, since your post yesterday morning?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos