Menu
hulkbuster77788
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to register account

My husband was the account holder of our virgin media account but sadly passed away in November 2020 i contacted virgin to have the account changed into my name but they didn't bother to ring me back. Eventually after contacting them again i managed to have the account put in my name, frustratingly i am unable to register the account as i was advised to do and keep getting the message "We are not able to set up your my Virgin Media account at the moment. Please try again later, or you can also set up your my Virgin Media account at the time of your broadband installation. We are looking forward to connecting you to your superfast broadband" i've tried all the fixes suggested on here including the reset email/username and get this message "We've found your My Virgin Media account, but your old username is no longer valid because you don't have a Virgin Media Mail address anymore. Click 'Continue' to check we've got the correct details for you and to choose a new username.". Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to register account

Good afternoon @hulkbuster77788 

A very warm welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I would be more than happy to take a look into this for you. 

I am going to need to drop you a PM so that I can get some account information, If you keep your eye on the top right of the screen you will find it there. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos