Menu
Abrahs
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to make calls - incoming ring but terminate with beeps

Hi

In the last couple of days we can't make outgoing calls and when we dial the number the phone rings but cuts out when answered with beeps heard on the phone used to call number.

Have looked at service status (nothing listed) and tried website test which stops after a few seconds as "inconclusive". Have tried calling to report but hold for ages and cost is high on mobile phone.

We are in the Tonbridge area.

Any ideas please?

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to make calls - incoming ring but terminate with beeps

Hi Abrahs

Thanks for posting and my apologies for the phone line issues. I can see you've contacted the team since posting and that there is a work order with our fault management team regarding it. There's no update as of yet but they'll be working on it asao

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Abrahs
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks - problem fixed yesterday. Seems there was a connection problem in one of the street boxes.

Once reconnected It was quite humorous to hear a message on my phone from customer services saying they couldn't get through to me!

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming that this has been fixed

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we would be welcome to assist you with any other faults you may experience with your services moving forward

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos