cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make and receive calls landline appears to be dead

jaguarx
Joining in

Unable to make and receive calls landline appears to be dead.

4 REPLIES 4

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @jaguarx 🌞 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to see that your landline isn't working at all, this certainly isn't what we'd like to hear 😔 Rest assured, we'll do all we can to help.

Just to check, have you been able to see if there are any known issues via our service page here? If nothing shows we also have a landline help page here for further advice on resolving landline issues.

Just to check also, do you have the landline plugged into the wall socket or via an adapter into the Hub? 

If you still have no working landline after checking the above, please let us know, we're always happy to help 😊

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Everything was working up and till I was waiting to be transferred to your technical  dept. after fifteen minutes waiting nothing.  I have no dialling tone and unable to receive calls. I tried  to use a mobile to contact your technical department as once again I was waiting for some considerable time an as I have only got a payg phone this getting expensive

Thanks for your reply, as this is the case I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be checked further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @jaguarx Please keep us informed with how you get on with the engineer visit.

Just to let you know, someone over the age of 18 will need to be in the property when the engineer attends. Also, if the appointment is missed for any reason there may be a £25 charge added to your bill. If you do think you need to rearrange this, you can do this via the 'My Appointments' option via your online account here at least 24 hours before the appointment time.

Regards

Nathan