Menu
ianmh
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Turning off voicemail

I need the voicemail on my home phone turned off but after speaking to the call centre have discovered I now have to wait 30 days for it to take effect!!!

I expected to have to wait a day or two but 30?  All you have to do is turn it off.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Turning off voicemail

Hi there @ianmh

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to hear about the delay in removing Voicemail from your landline. This can be removed within 24 hours usually; we only requite 30 days notice for channel removal and contract changes or any chargeable features. 

I have located your account from your forum information and pop you a quick private message so we can go through security with you and see if we can amend the removal date for you. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can.

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ianmh
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Katie_WT

Looking forward to hearing from you.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for your Private Message @ianmh

I have popped you a reply; if you've not seen any changes by 27th May, please do pop back and let me know and I can take another look at your account 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos