cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning off voicemail service on land line

casbar
Dialled in

Hi, can someone help me switch off my voicemail on my land line as well? I have just purchased new phones with an answer machine. Thanks 🙂

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @casbar,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can investigate and assist you further with this. Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @casbar,

Thank you for reaching out to us via private message so we could take some further details from you.

As requested, we're now processing the removal of the voicemail service for you.

If you have any further queries or concerns, please do reach back out to us and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate the support you provide us all on this forum, have a great Christmas and New Year

Hi @casbar,

Thank you so much. You are more than welcome. Have a great Christmas and New Years yourself.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team