cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning off the voicemail for the landline.

Ammi-ji
Joining in

I would like for the voicemail to be turned off.

Can someone get back to me on this please.

TiA 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for responding Ammi-ji, 

Sorry to see it is not working for you. Unfortunately we can't do it over here as we don't do package changes on the forums. However you can try giving us a call 0345 454 111. Our team will be able to turn it off for you. Let us know how you get on. 

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ammi-ji, 

Than you for posting in our community forum. Sorry to see you want to turn off your voicemail. You can switch it off by dialling 1571 or click this link as this will guide you through how to set up a voicemail and how to switch it off. Let us know how you get on.

Thank you .

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Ari,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I'm afraid I will have to phone in as there is no "cancel Free Voicemail" option on 1571 unless I have missed it some how.

A.J

Thank you for responding Ammi-ji, 

Sorry to see it is not working for you. Unfortunately we can't do it over here as we don't do package changes on the forums. However you can try giving us a call 0345 454 111. Our team will be able to turn it off for you. Let us know how you get on. 

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team