Menu
Lornz
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Turning off landline voicemail

hi I found out after missing an important call concerning my 89 year old Mum’s health,  that I now have a free voicemail service on my landline. I did not request this and would like it disabled. Can someone please tell me how I do this? The information I have found on the internet is incorrect thanks

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Turning off landline voicemail

Hi Lornz, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

When you join Virgin Media or move your telephone number across to us, the Free Voicemail service we offer is automatically added. This is usually reflected in the contract we send you too. 

We are able to get this disabled for you if you would prefer though. In order to do that I will need to pass through data protection with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lornz, 

Thanks for coming back to me with your information via private message. I've sorted that all for you now. 

Just so you are aware, any changes will take 24 hours. If come Monday you are still noticing the voicemail feature, pop back here and let me know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Lornz
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks Kath for your prompt help and yes I will do. With best wishes 

Lorna

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No problem at all Lorna, it's what we are here for. 

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and remember we are here to help if you have any further issues with your Virgin Media services. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos