Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Turn Off LandLine Voicemail Service (1571)

Hi All,

We currently have a BT HomePhone system with its own builtin voicemail service.

We have found that the BT and Virgin voicemail services clash with one another

Can i request for the Virgin Landline voicemail to be deactivated against my account so we can only use the BT handset voicemail.

I've tried discussing this with the 150 team but i dont think they understood me correctly.

Many Thanks,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Turn Off LandLine Voicemail Service (1571)

Hi Paulv1,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a very warm welcome to you, I am sorry for any confusion when calling to remove our Voicemail.

You can removed the voicemail as you rightfully said 2 features that do the same thing will cause them both not to work correctly, it does take 24 hours to be removed as it needs to be removed from the switch.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Paul, 

Thanks for the swift reply,

What would be the best way to this disabled?

Is this something you can process?

Many Thanks

Paul

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Paul, 

If you're having some issues getting this removed when chatting to us, we can certainly get this checked and amended for you from here 🙂 

I'll pop you a Private Message so we can go through some security - just look out for the Purple Envelope in the top right of the Community page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for your Private Message Paul - I can confirm that the request for removing the voicemail has been actioned for you and the voicemail will be removed from your line within the next 24 hours. 

If you're still having issues after around 9pm tomorrow, please do pop back and we can check for updates for you 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos