Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Trying to contact you for 1 week. No answer

Hello VM

We have been urgently trying to contact you for one week. Our home phone is not working and we are unable to make or receive any calls at all! I have been on the phone every day waiting upto an hour to get through to someone but no answer. I have also used your text message service and messaging service but it just says someone will be with you. This is the first time ever I've not been able to contact you properly. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to contact you for 1 week. No answer

Have you tried logging into 'My Virgin Media', checking your service status for any known area faults and running the online tests for your phone?

Depending on the outcome of the tests you may be able to book a technician that way.

Failing that, wait for a forum team member to pick up. They normally reply within a few days but can take up to a week.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Kpatel18,

Thank you for posting on our Community Forum for help with your landline issue, welcome 🙂    

I'm really sorry to hear of the trouble you've had trying to contact us and for the problems you've been having with your landline. I was able to find your account and your landline service was showing an uncontactable, so there's definitely something wrong somewhere.

I've arranged for an engineer to come and take a look at the property. I've booked you in with the earliest slot available, which you can view the time slot of via your online account here: virg.in/myVM

If you have any problems finding the appointment, just let me know. 

Kindest regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Anytime!

Be sure to let us know how the appointment goes.

Beth

0 Kudos