Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tried to save an online chat but had to take screenshots instead, any suggestions?

Did online chat with an agent and couldn't save/email it to myself so took screenshots instead, any ideas?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tried to save an online chat but had to take screenshots instead, any suggestions?

Hi Ogy62,

Welcome to forums an thank you for your post 🙂

I am sorry to hear this can you give me some more info? What was the chat about? What are you trying to save? What information did you need a copy of?

Zoie

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tried to save an online chat but had to take screenshots instead, any suggestions?

About renewing a contract with an agent called rahimi or rahini? And I can usually email the chat to myself?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry to hear, normally there is a button you click that allows you to send this to yourself, was this unavailable?
thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The only available options were end chat (which usually has a text box for my email) or clear history?

I was.on the virgin website as was able to log onto my account and all the info tallied re direct debit and stuff.  Haven't had email confirmation of new contract yet, might that take a bit longer? 

Assume the agent name is genuine?

Couldn't remember all my security question so was asked about 4 others involving a secure form to log onto?

The last one was about my sort code but wasn't prepared to put my bank account as well.

Hopefully I'm over thinking the whole thing.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I can check your account for you to see if the notes of your conversation were posted there?

I will pop you over a private message asking for some details just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
thanks,
Zoie

0 Kudos