Hi Macho Bears, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting!
Sincerest apologies for your experience with us so far trying to get this landline number transfer sorted.
Before moving forward it is important just to check a few steps are in place to allow the number port.
1) Is the number still active with the current provider? (This is necessary for the number to port)
2) Have you given notice to the current landline provider to disconnect the account?
Some providers will not process a number port if there is an open disconnection order on their system, if this is the case you will need to contact the provider to cancel the disconnection until we are able to port the number.
If these steps are in place to allow the number port then we will need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details along with:
• The number you wish to port.
• The post code that the current provider has (in case you are moving address when porting/changing providers).
• The name of your current provider.
Let us know your current situation with the number provider and we can offer further support!
All the best.