Menu
dtmcnair
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Transferring BT Land Line number

I am moving home next week. I have already had a new installation of broadband and phone and now want to arrange to have my existing BT Land Line number transferred. I cant find anywhere on the website to arrange it and trying to find out who to speak with is a nightmare. Who should I contact?

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Transferring BT Land Line number

Hi dtmcnair, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm glad your install has gone to plan. In order to transfer your landline number over to us, the line with BT will still need to be active so make sure you don't cancel it. As long as it is still active we can raise the port of the number here. 

I will need some information from you to be able to get things arranged. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Transferring BT Land Line number

Thanks for coming back to me via Private Message dtmcnair. 

I'm glad I've been able to get this arranged for you now. 

If you have any further issues going forward, pop back and let me know.

Take care.

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos