cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfering my existing telephone number to Virgin from Sky

kirkgroundwater
Joining in

I have an installation date, for my Virgin Media TV, Broadband, and Telephone - scheduled for Friday 21/4/23. Do I need to do anything before this date to transfer my existing telephone number from Sky and to cancel my Broadband with Sky.

When I signed up I ticked the box to say I wanted to transfer my existing telephone No to Virgin media as part of my service.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kirkgroundwater,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and for your query! 😊

So when you were signing up, you said that you didn't want to have your landline number transferred to us? But you are wanting to have your landline number transferred over, is that correct?

You can also read more about this process at the bottom of our How To Keep My Number page.

Please clarify if you can so I can help you further.

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No, I ticked that I did want my landline number trasnfered to Virgin Media, and entered the telephone number in question and the name of my existing provider (Sky)

This query is for my landline number.not a mobile number

Hi @kirkgroundwater,

Thanks for coming back to me and for clarifying. If you've already advised our team that you're wanting to have your landline number ported over to us, you don't need to do anything. 😊 

Our team will complete this process. This can take a few days after your services are active, but we'll aim to have your landline number transferred as soon as possible and as close to your install date.

There are details in regards to keeping your landline number at the bottom of the page, as advised.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. 

Thanks! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs