cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer landline number.

janner2
Joining in

I am leaving Virgin at the weekend, and I am trying to transfer my landline number over to Vodafone. The chat button never works on the VM site, and the phones never get answered unless you have a spare day at hand. It took me two days to actually cancel my contract, and I don't see why this should be so difficult. I bet it's not so difficult so become a new customer to VM.

5 REPLIES 5

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @janner2 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear you're leaving us and about the problems you've been having getting through 😔

Have you spoken to Vodafone about this matter? They would need to submit a request to us to transfer the landline number over.

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience and we'll do our very best to help. 

Regards,
Daniel

Thank you for the quick reply. I was under the impression that Vodafone would automatically contact you when we joined. I will get in touch with them and come back to you.

Hi @janner2, no problem at all.

Please let us know the outcome of the conversation with Vodafone.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

It's all sorted now thankyou. It was some sort of glitch on the line. We could dial out, but not receive calls.

Thank you for your help.

Hi @janner2, no problem at all. That's great to hear 😀

Regards,
Daniel