Menu
Husla
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Ticket closed and No compenstation given after 2 months of no landline working.

After getting a new contract with VM, our landline wouldn't work due to error in transfering number. Which was already a VM number. This took 2 months to fix, with engineers coming to our house and telling its not issue from our side but from VM. We would call every 3 days to get this sorted but would always get, it will take few days to process. Eventually it got fixed.

We made a complaint and we were told we could get compenstated. Looking at ofcom website, loss of service not from our side and it not being fixed after 2 days of calling, would give us £8 for each day. This presisted for 2 months and now i'm still waiting.

I have also been charged few times, calling the 0345 number which should've been free. So I'm demanding our complaint to be processed properly and not swept under the rug, in which you have already done.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ticket closed and No compenstation given after 2 months of no landline working.

Hello Husla,

Sorry to hear about your landline issue and I can see that you've spoken to and agent since you posted about this.  Regarding the charges for the 0345 number, what did the agent say and did they investigate the charges in relation to your telephone package? If your telephone package covers the number and they checked this, did they advise that they would correct the charges?

I've also looked at the complaint, have you checked for any recent correspondence from our Complaints Team about this? If so, have you followed the guidance within the letter?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Husla
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ticket closed and No compenstation given after 2 months of no landline working.

No and No, they clearly didnt care. I kept asking them about it and they wouldn't give me a reply only to say, we dont give manual compenstation.
0 Kudos
Husla
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

bump
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

bumb will not speed up a reply. It will just delay it more. VM work from bottom up. not top down
0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming. I'd like to take a look and see if we can help further with this, but we'll need to complete a security check to do so - please look out for my PM and get back to me with the requested info when you can.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Husla
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

so by you replying you lowered my position?
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

yes correct but only by 5 minutes as it eas after your bump
0 Kudos