Menu
sjpearse
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Telephony disabled and no support

We have had a new router supplied to us and the network works fine but NO TELEPHONY.

I am an IT engineer and know how to plug cables in but there is no telephony after swapping out my old router that was displaying Critical errors.

I have logged onto my router and it states "telephony Disabled" and I think this could be quite a easy account fix but NOT getting ANY answer on the phone.  Paying about 100 a month for our package but getting more and more likely to leave Virging after about 20 years.  Any suggestions on how to get a decent response from our ISP please?

Cheers

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Telephony disabled and no support

Hello

It can take upto 24hrs to be provisioned for the telephony on a replacement hub, when did you install the replacement hub ?

If more than 24hrs please come back on this thread I will escalate this to be looked at.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Telephony disabled and no support

Hi sjpearse,

Thanks for your message and for reaching out to the community forums. Sorry to hear your telephony isn't working. This feature does not work unless you specifically subscribed to a docsis connection. Can you confirm if you have 21CV phone service?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos