Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Telephony(Disabled)

I am with virgin media for phone and Broadband. Until now Both were working, then all of sudden started having issues with Wifi connections. Rang virgin media who agreed to replace the router hub v3. Now wifi connection is ok but telephony disabled message is on my router page. Rang virgin media, the gentleman on the other side very rude. My telephone line still not working.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Telephony(Disabled)

Hello

Did the phone previously go through the hub before the hub was replaced ?

If so then please wait for a VM forum staff member to pick up the post and they can resolve it, if previously through a standard phone socket then it will still be through the phone socket, as the hub is normally only enabled for phone use on new builds dependent on the area.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Telephony(Disabled)

Hi jasvinderjassel

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the telephone issue. I can see from checking our system that you spoke to the team this morning and they've scheduled a work order through to the fault management team who're looking into this asap.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos