Menu
klynchk
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Telephone service broken - no dial tone, incoming calls terminate. Area 22 Account XXXXXX901

My telephony service is broken. I don't get a dial tone and when I call the number from my mobile. My Mobile operator giffgaff reports "call ended" at the point when a ring tone is normally heard.

I ran the diagnostic test with the results below. It gets to about 6% of the test and then throws the message below

Screenshot 2020-09-25 at 21.47.23.png

C

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Telephone service broken - no dial tone, incoming calls terminate. Area 22 Account XXXXXX901

Hi klynchk,

I'm sorry to hear you've been having some issues with your landline, and apologies for our delayed response.

I can see that you were able to arrange for an engineer to come out to take a look which is fab, can you please confirm that the issue has now been resolved?

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
klynchk
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Telephone service broken - no dial tone, incoming calls terminate. Area 22 Account XXXXXX901

Things went really well.

When I logged the call I was told that I would be notified when the problem was fixed. Anticipated time was 7.30pm on saturday.

I did a test call about 6pm and the line rang as expected.

As I hung up. My phone went beep with a text message saying the fault had been cleared.

10/10 Service

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks for the update klynchk, that's excellent news.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us if you need anything else at all.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday 🙂

Beth

0 Kudos