cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telephone landline appears to be down

kitchp
Tuning in

Hi, My telephone landline appears to be dead. The same thing happened over ten days ago and wasn't back on again for a couple of days.  Can you check this for me? Thanks.

Peter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi kitchp

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the phone line. 

I have taken a look at things from our side and we have detected the telephone line is permanently engaged. 
Do you have any other handsets connected to your telephone line that may be ‘off the hook’?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi kitchp

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the phone line. 

I have taken a look at things from our side and we have detected the telephone line is permanently engaged. 
Do you have any other handsets connected to your telephone line that may be ‘off the hook’?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Vikki, I have checked all 3 phones in the house. All seem to be firmly 'on the hook'. 

I have just checked the phones again and all appears to be okay again. Not sure what has caused this problem.

Thanks for  your help anyway.

Regards,

Peter

Thanks for checking Peter.

I will send you a private message now so we can look into this further.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team