Menu
prettyrickyxuk
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Telephone disabled

Hello I have just had my 3.0 hub replaced because the previous hub did not turn on, the internet works fine however the landline is not working at all and in the hub 3.0 status it says Telephony(Disabled)

When I called earlier they said they would send an engineer around next week to fix it, however I remember having a similar issue and when I posted about it on here you guys were able to fix it without an engineer having to come out.

Hopefully you guys can help me out here without needing to send an engineer just like before.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Telephone disabled

Hi there @prettyrickyxuk

Welcome back to our Community - I am sorry that you're having some landline issues since we have sent you a new Hub. I have taken a look at things from this end and it does look like we're not able to connect to the phone side of the provisioning which is why a technician is needed to see what is wrong. 

It's been around a day since the hub was last rebooted - if you can do that for me though and I can check for some updates to see if anything has changed since you contacted us. 

Can you also let me know how your handset is connected to the Hub? Is it direct into the back? Do you have an adapter? Or is the hub connected to a phone socket via an adapter?

Can you also confirm the handset is plugged into Tel1 socket on the Hub. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
prettyrickyxuk
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi I have rebooted the hub so please check for any updates.

The phone is connected directly into the tel 1 socket.

Like I said I had the exact same issue before and you guys were able to sort it out for me without having an engineer come out.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks @prettyrickyxuk

I'm afraid the reboot hasn't done the trick and we're still not able to connect to the phone side and the technician will still be needed; I am sorry. 

Please keep us posted with how things go with the visit. 

Stay safe

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos