Menu
dmcdream
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Telephone Line: Recurring Fault - Missing Call Features

• Hello everyone -

I'm afraid that, once again, I need to request your assistance with (regrettably) another instance of a loss of Call Features, on the PSTN fixed-line in my home.

Although my telephone number is ex-directory, I have chosen not to subscribe to the 'Automatic Withhold' capability. However, when necessary, I certainly do use the 'Withhold Caller ID'/141 access code. 

Despite the full resolution of the 'Call Features' fault, which I brought to the attention of the Community Forum 2 weeks ago, this particular issue has just came to my attention in the past 24hrs!

At the moment, if I attempt to use the 'Withhold Caller ID'/141 functionality, I receive an automated message stating: "Sorry, the service requested is not available from this line". This is the case, irrespective of whether I'm dialling a landline or mobile telephone number.

As always, any assistance or intervention which can be offered in resolving this troublesome issue, would be sincerely appreciated at this juncture.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks In Advance,
Allan

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Telephone Line: Recurring Fault - Missing Call Features

Hi Dmcdream,

We can certainly take a look into this for you, I'll just need to pop you a message first and grab some details. 

I'll do this now and I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos