Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Telephone Disabled

Hey all,

When I had Virgin installed 3 years ago I didn’t want the phone installed/activated at that time as I didn’t want or need it. Now the time has come I want to make use of it but the Hub 3.0 is showing as the telephony is disabled. 

How do I go about activating the line and then getting the phone hooked up?

Regards

Darren

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Telephone Disabled

Hello

You will need to call in too get added to your package, not all phone lines run through the hub mine currently doesn't.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help Mike.

I have a phone line added to my package.  I should have said.  I've been paying for it for three years just had not been using it.

Regards

Darren

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello

Okay if the hub says disabled as your not currently on VOIP system then you should have a normal phone socket with Virginmedia/NTLWorld/Blueyonder written on it somewhere possibly next or close to your cable entry point.

Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. All sorted now. 

Darren

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Great news, thank you for getting back to us to let us know this has been resolved. If you need us again in the future pelase don't hesitate to get in touch.

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have just had replacement broadband sent out today have set it up perfect and now the phone services is not showing any light it disabled on the broadband settings page and it only give phone through the broadband and my mum and i only rely on the jome landline as we have servere medical health conditions and would like virgin media to register me on the fault line and priority line services 

I marked this as urgent 

Rang customer service it closed and emergency team the call dosnt go through to them and check all online and service status and line test said to call or chat to virgin 

0 Kudos