cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technician appointment not showing

DKM1
Joining in

A virgin support person in S Africa made me a technician appointment for next tuesday 29th nov 4-7pm as I have a dead landline but there is no confirmation on the website under orders & appointments or email. How do I know this appointment will happen? My wife has epilepsy and we need to be able to contact emergency services if she has an episode,

6 REPLIES 6

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @DKM1,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that the appointment doesn't seem to appear on your online account. When did you discuss and arrange this appointment with the team? If it was earlier today it can sometimes take an hour or so for the appointment to reflect on your online account.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

The details are in my post, earlier today. It wasn't arranged by the team.

Hi @DKM1,

The person that you referred to in your initial post who made the appointment would be a member of the team that I am referring to. Have you checked your online account since my post to see if an appointment is listed there?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Checked the Orders & Appointments box in my account, nothing there at 22.05.

Stephen_L, another member of the forum team who is dealing with my non receipt of an adapter for the cut off landline said he would keep the technician appointment for tuesday, perhaps he can confirm that there actually is an appointment for tues 29th 4-7 pm.

Hi DKM1, thanks for getting back to us.

I can indeed see that you're liaising with my colleague. I will therefore leave you in his very capable hands.

Regards

Lee_R